Portfolio loans offer alternatives to homebuyers who don’t qualify for conventional loans.
Often small private banks serve as Portfolio Lenders. They hold these loans within their own financial portfolio. This means they have more flexibility in who they lend to and why.
Some scenarios where Portfolio Loans may be useful:
- Buyers with lower credit scores, bankruptcy, or past foreclosures
- Second mortgages
- Buyers who are self-employed or have little documented employment history
- Investment properties/flipping
- High debt-to-income (DTI) ration
- Significant income, but low credit score
There are various types of Portfolio Loans:
- Jumbo Loans
- Investor Loans
- Bank Statement Loans
- Asset Depletion Loans
We are here to help you consider all your loan options. We will guide you through the mortgage process. From the first step of determining which loan best suits your circumstance. All the way to your on-time closing.
Savvy will be with you every step-of-the-way.
What You Can Expect as a Savvy Client
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking for your next Florida dream property there are several factors to considering when deciding which is the right mortgage for you.
The Savvy team is here to help you explore your options.
Eileen, Tracie, and their team will work with you to help you identify the right loan for your needs.
Throughout the process you’ll receive the excellent customer service and support Savvy is known for.
Savvy will be by your side every step of the way:
- Complete our simple loan qualifier survey
- We’ll send you customized information about your best options
- We’ll work with you to compare mortgage terms and rates to find the right one for you