Government-Insured Loans can be a great option for borrowers seeking a primary residence.
These loans are backed by the U.S. government. This means borrowers who might not otherwise qualify for conventional loans may still obtain a mortgage.
These loans often offer lower interest rates. They tend to be easier to qualify for.
There are three United States Government agencies that facilitate these loans:
- The Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
- The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
There are many lenders who offer government-insured loans. The Savvy Team will work with you. Together you can identify which options best meet your circumstances.
There are many options to consider. The Savvy Team can help you navigate your choices.
Here is an overview of government loans:
What You Can Expect as a Savvy Client
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking for your next Florida, Georgia or South Carolina dream property, there are several factors to consider when deciding which is the right mortgage for you.
The Savvy team is here to help you explore your options.
Eileen, Tracie, and their team will work with you to help you identify the right loan for your needs.
Throughout the process you’ll receive the excellent customer service and support Savvy is known for.
Savvy will be by your side every step of the way:
- Complete our simple loan qualifier survey
- We’ll send you customized information about your best options
- We’ll work with you to compare mortgage terms and rates to find the right one for you